Fascia Teacher's Training (50 Hours)
- Introduction to Fascia
- Functions of Fascia
- Apparent Influence of Fascia on our Body
- Macro Influence of Fascia on our Body
- Causes of Uneasiness & Preventions
- Common Practice for Fascia Wellness
- What we need to take case as a teacher
Details of the Training
- We will explore on the western definitions and functions of fascia. In addition, we will go through the ancient wisdom of Tradition Chinese Medicine about the Muscle Regions.
- We will experience on our body for those connections from head to toes.
- Studies will be involved for some common uneasiness like frozen shoulders, back pain, sciatica, etc.
Significance of the Training
- This training involves basic knowledge of fascia wellness and we will build up the practice through detail understanding of our body.
- In this training, we may see our body in a different way than in our daily life.
- You will understand the importance of smooth flow of body energy which brings us health, joy and peace.
13 Apr to 29 Jun 2023
Tuesday & Thursday 6:45 to 9:15pm
*No class on 16 & 18 May, 22 Jun 2023
*In case certain session(s) will be inevitably missed, make-up class could be arranged on case-by-case basis
- Applies to Early Bird by 2 April 2023
- Students of Our Teacher’s Trainings
Please contact us for more details.